A New Rustic Kitchen Ideas Clipboard on HOMETALK

July 22, 2014
I love a rustic-styled kitchen!
Rustic Vintage Kitchen  www.organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com
In my kitchen, I display well used and well loved vintage kitchen wares.


Rustic Kitchen Project www.organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com
I add whimsy with a chalk board wall of "cooking" verbs.

Rustic Kitchen & Repurposed Drawer Shelf www.organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com
I re-purpose items like old drawers for shelves...

Rustic Crank Kitchen Hook www.organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com
And an old crank handle as a kitchen hook.

Rustic Kitchen Project www.organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com
Old step stools and shutters in my kitchen keep things rustic and fun!


Need even more rustic kitchen ideas and inspiration?
Rustic Kitchens & Rustic Kitchen Projects www.organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com
I am pleased to invite you to visit my new "Rustic Kitchen" idea clipboard on Hometalk, here.  Hometalk is a community of talented DIY'ers.  It's the place to be inspired, stay informed, and make new friends!  You can even share your own rustic kitchen project!





Thanks for reading my blog, Carlene

Sharing is caring

Receive my Posts and Newsletters to your Email


Comment with Facebook

Comments

  1. Wow! How incredible! I don't think I would have ever thought to put all of this together in such a great way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my kitchen among so many other fabulous kitchens, Carlene! Off to check them all out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the great things you have Carlene!! Thanks for including my kitchen:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I have HUNDREDS of cookie cutters and need to find a way to display them. I love your giant jar. Now, if I can find about twenty of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I respond to most comments by email unless anonymous or no reply blogger. I also have a facebook comment box.
By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Your privacy is important to me.